Cress By Marissa Meyer - Fallon's Review


 
5 out of 5 Stars



Author's Description:



Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.




Fallon's Review:

I loved this book as much as Scarlet which I loved. Marissa intertwines these stories incredibly. I am so in love with Wolf after Scarlet. I don't want to ruin the story for anyone so know spoilers here but Cress and Thorne are so adorable. I am liking Cinder's character more and more throughout this book. We also get a glimpse of Winter in Cress. I was sad scarlet was not in this book more.


Unlike other books I have read that where long this books 550 pages were worth every last page read. I was hooked. It took me a little while to read this cause I wanted to absorb every last detail. I can not wait for Winter. I am so hooked and am going to be so sad when this series ends but I will have the series to re-read over and over again. I remember when I read Cinder I thought this is so good how is Scarlet going to top it and then I read Scarlet and I was like this is the best book ever. Now Scarlet was so hard to beat in my mind and I have to say Cress tied Scarlet. I will always love Wolf and Scarlet but I loved Cress as well. I love the diverse characters, complex relationships that intertwine in this futuristic world. This is a must read and I am giving this 5 out of 5 stars.



 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag