Waterfall by Amber Garr - Review by Fallon




4 out of 5 Stars
Author Description:
The water is gone. The wars have begun.

Clean water is a luxury most can no longer afford. Climate change, industrial sabotage, and greed have turned country against country as each one tries to provide for its citizens. Terrorist groups target desalinization plants and frustrated governments hunt those who work against them. Rationing, sequestering, and patrolling have become routine at a time when there are too many people and not enough resources.

While the world around them disintegrates into chaos, Zach and Vivienne hope that their life in a government-run complex will retain some semblance of normalcy. But when attacks on their water supplies bring war to their sheltered community, they must accept their new fate. Stay and fight or flee and endure—it’s a difficult decision with lasting consequences.

Will they choose what’s safe? Or will they choose to survive?


Fallon's Review:

I finished Waterfall the prequel to Waterproof. I loved it. There were some great things. I have to say my favorite thing was Vee and the sword at the end. I loved that. I liked the struggle with their identities, because they were only teenagers. I love how the opening focus was water and the enforced regulations. Those were some of my favorite things.


 I wish this went a little longer into there struggles without water and food. I think if it was longer it might be easy to market as well in print. I am still in love with this entire series and thought the writing was so great visually. This is an amazing Dystopian series and if you have not picked it up you need to. I am giving this 4 out of 5 stars just because I wished it was longer.





Buy these two great books at any of the links provided below!

                           Amazon Barnes and Noble / Smashwords




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review