Scorched by Mari Mancusi ~ Review by Fallon (Flash back review in anticipation of Shattered book 2)


4 Out of 5 Stars

Author Description:

Trinity
Don’t leave me here... It starts with a whisper. At first Trinity thinks she’s going crazy. It wouldn’t be a big surprise—her grandpa firmly believes there’s a genuine dragon egg in their dusty little West Texas town. But this voice is real, and it’s begging for her protection. Even if no one else can hear it...

Connor
He’s come from a future scorched by dragonfire. His mission: Find the girl. Destroy the egg. Save the world.

Caleb
He’s everything his twin brother Connor hates: cocky, undisciplined, and obsessed with saving dragons. 

Trinity has no idea which brother to believe. All she has to go by is the voice in her head—a dragon that won’t be tamed.

Fallon's Review:

I am obsessed with this book. It was so awesome. I am so in love with Caleb. He is my book boyfriend. The dragons were awesome. I loved the twist in plots in the Nether. That was such a cool fantasy element. That even though your dragon dies, they are still bonded too you and you can travel to the Nether. Then there was time travel. Trinity has to protect her Dragon Emmy and does not know which brother to trust. Trinity is a very strong female lead. My favorite part is the first time she encounters the Nether.

Caleb and Connor who come from the future to change the past for very different reasons. Caleb is in love with Dragons and wants to protect them. Connor his twin brother blames them for the future and wants to prevent the things that take place. Things you thought you knew change at every turn. This book pulled me in from the very beginning.I was only 50 pages in and it felt like I had read so much already. Mari is so detail oriented and draws you into her world she creates. I could keep going on and on about this book but then I would spoil it for you. This is a must read and you wont be able to put it down. I am giving this 5 out of 5 Stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review