The Stranger (The Syrena Legancy 0.4) by Anna Banks ~ Review by Fallon



3 Out of 5 Stars

Author Description:

The Syrena don’t trust many humans. Rachel is one of them. The story of how Galen met her – and how they bonded -- is both exciting and heartbreaking.

Fallon's Review:

This was from Rachel and Galen point of views. I enjoyed the back story but at times when the story would jump from Galen and then to Rachel without chapter change and it got a little confusing. While I did enjoy this story I also did not feel this was a necessary prequel. I do like Galen and Rachel's friendship and it was interesting to see how they met. I liked seeing how Galen did not even like or trust humans but he was fascinated with Rachel. This was not a must read but is interesting to read if you have read the other books. I am giving this short story 3 out of 5 Stars.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review