Fairy Month Throwback Thursday ~ The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa


5 Out of 5 Stars

Fairy Month Throwback Thursday ~ The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa


Fallon's Thoughts: 

That was the biggest cliffhanger ending I think I have ever read. Now I am dying for the next book. I don't know how Julie Kagawa does it but the stories in this series stay so original for each book. Every creature or encounter is different. I can't even say which is my favorite character since each character has so much depth to there personality and reasons for the decisions they make.I do love the relationships in this book between Kenzie and Ethan and then Kierran and Annwyn .  Yes I am a huge Ash fan and every time he makes an appearance I swoon. Well he is in The Iron Traitor. Yay! Puck is in it as well Puck fans. This is a must read I couldn't put it down. I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (Book Trailer)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review