Alien Invasion Throwback Thursday with The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey ~ Review by Fallon


4 Out of 5 Stars

Fallon's Review:

I really loved this book. The 5th Wave was complex and raw. I loved Evan and Cassie. I felt Cassie's vulnerability so much at times. This was such a vivid take on an apocalyptic world. Cassie was such a survivor and was able to think on her feet, which is a must in this do or die world Rick Yancey created. I have so many hopes for book number two and I also loved how the Author made it clear when he changed points of view in the story. This is a must read for fans of Alien invasion books. I am giving this book 4 out of 5 stars.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag