Throwback Thursday with Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas ~ Review by Fallon

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

4 Out of 5 Stars

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by


I read Throne of Glass before I ever even dreamed of blogging. I love fantasy and had read some of the short stories and thought Celaena was one of the strongest female characters and I wanted to be her. So I picked up Throne of Glass. Sarah J Maas writing is so vivid and incredible. I was charmed by Prince Dorian and on the other hand the Captain of the guard is rugged and swoon worthy. Now let me just say I will forever want to live in that castle. My only hang up was I did not care for the fight at the end. I am continuing the series now and loving Crown of Midnight. This is a must for fantasy lovers.          





Comments

  1. I recently read Throne of Glass and LOVED it! Crown of Midnight was pretty good, but Heir of Fire was EPIC!
    Thanks for sharing, can't believe Throne of Glass was published so long before I read it!

    Em @ I haven't read anything in this series yet, still wondering whether to start it or not. But seeing all of the raving reviews for both Red Rising and Golden Son I am sorely tempted to pick up this series next!
    Thanks for sharing :-) Happy New Year!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading Heir of Fire right now. Can not wait to post my reviews and share my thoughts.

      Delete
  2. YES!!! This is my hands down fav series so i love seeing the loves for kit!!
    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! This is my hands down fav series so i love seeing the loves for kit!!
    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Heir of Fire a couple of weeks ago and that was by far my favorite in the series so far. I am dying for her new series though.

      Delete
  4. I am also a huge fantasy lover. I liked Fallon's review. I love castles and even better it has two dreamboats to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this book on my bookshelf for a year maybe and I still have not read it. There is so many books to read and so little time. But I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it Fallon. Maybe it will move up on my TBR list. I know I'll get to it soon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review