11 Hot YA Authors for 1 Night Only! Featured Author @LSMatson with @FierceReads


11 Hot YA Authors for 1 Night Only! Featured Author 

Lynne Matson



About the Author:

 Curious thing, aren't you? I like you already. :)

I write young-adult fiction. I'm a HUGE fan of stories that ask "what if" . . . stories with a twist on everyday life and stories that transport you to another world or future. I'm also a hopeless romantic, so I adore stories with a dash of romance. (Or heaps.) Like most writers, I write the kind of books I like to read. :)

Bio (the short version):

I grew up in Georgia in a house full of books and a backyard full of gnarly pines. Back then, I'd stay up late, reading Nancy Drew books under the covers (with a flashlight . . . a weak attempt at ninja stealth). Now I still stay up late reading books and writing them. When I don’t have a book in my hand, you’ll find me listening to music, messing around with paint, or hanging out with my husband and our four boys . . . or all of the above.

***Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads***






Nil by Lynne Matson

March 4, 2014 by Henry Holt
ISBN 13: 9780805097726
Ages 12 and up

ORDER NIL TODAY!

***Amazon | B&N | Indigo | The Book Depository | Books-A-Million***

On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s lying naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that to save their future, Charley must first save him. And on an island rife with dangers, their greatest threat is time.
 


 11 Awesome YA Authors for a public signing at 
Barnes and Noble. We will be offering tickets into 3 
raffles for every book purchased that night to win 
awesome YA prizes. The event starts at 5:00 and 
will run for about 2 hours.

Here is the link to the event page for more info



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag