Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer ~ Review by Fallon


5 Out of 5 Stars

222 pages
Published January 27th 2015 
by Feiwel & Friends
ISBN13: 9781250060556
Review Source: Bought Hardcover




Author Description:

In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?


Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
 

Fallon's Review:

Fairest was absolutely enchanting. We get to know the evil Queen Levana, but what made her that way? There is so much more to this tyrants beginnings and hunger for power. The lengths she goes to will turn your insides. The horrors she has endured will grip at you. We also get the origins behind Winter and Cinders beginnings.



Do not get to close to the fire cause Levana will start an inferno if you come between her and her happiness. She is one of the most complex characters that I have read and I am honestly still torn up in my feelings for her. Mirror, Mirror do not reveal the real me. Glamour is just an illusion. 



This twisted and turned me all about. Marissa is a literary genius to take stories we all know and love and make them new and fresh. There are shocking moments you never see coming and she knows how to keep you on your toes. I adored Fairest and I am fangirling hard over this series. YAY I can not wait for Winter this year. This is a must read for all Lunatics and honestly if you have not read the series why not start here! I am giving Fairest 5 out of 5 Stars.








About this author



I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my fiancé and our two cats. In addition to my slight obsession with books and writing, I'm big on road-tripping, wine-tasting, and hunting for antiques. I'm represented by Jill Grinberg.







Connect with Marissa Meyer
SOCIAL MEDIa
  • social
  • social
  • social
  • social
  • social
  • social

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag