Tuesday Top Ten: Characters You'd Like To Check In With


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday!


April 7th topic ~ Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With
(after each one we put the link to the series on Goodreads)

  1. Cassian OMG we need a story for this handsome heartthrob. It can not be over for him. (Firelight series) by Sophie Jordan Goodreads
  2. Tobias Aka Four we needed more of his story after Allegiant (Divergent series) by Veronica Roth Goodreads
  3. Warner and Juliette because we can never get enough of these two (Shatter Me series) by Tahereh Mafi Goodreads
  4. Maxon and America we know in the heir we get their daughter but we wanted more of them. (The Selection series) by Kiera Cass Goodreads
  5. June and Day we got a great Epilogue 10 years into the future in Champion but we would still love a glimpse at their new start. (Legend series) by Marie Lu Goodreads
  6. Alex and Aiden We get the future with Seth in The Return but we would love a glimpse at these two. (Covenant series) by Jennifer L Armentrout Goodreads
  7. Kain and Eviana we adored these two's journey and we want more. (Syrenka series) by Amber Garr Goodreads
  8. Gaia was such a strong girl and we would love to get more after her journey in Promised. (Birthmarked series) by Caragh M. O'Brien Goodreads
  9. Lena and Alex to see down the road how the society has changed, and if they have changed through the years since they both took such a strong stand for what they believed in. (Delirium series) by Lauren Oliver Goodreads
  10. Davy and Caden we adored the development between these two and getting a glimpse into the world that Davy had to adapt to. What changes took place and how did this effect these two? (Uninvited duology) by Sophie Jordan Goodreads


Come back next week where we list our top 10 Inspiring quotes from books!

Comments

  1. Cassin yes!!!! Gosh, i can't believe i forgot about him!

    I also included Four :) and Lena, and June&Day!

    Great list!

    My Top Ten :)

    brooke @ booklife4life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are trying to talk Sophie in to doing a Cassian NA spinoff ;) Fingers crossed

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I forgot about Cassian! He's definitely the best part of the series and I am NOT please with how the love triangle turned out haha. I'd love to see more from him and hopefully see him find a girl who truly appreciated him lol!

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to rally Sophie to make a Cassian book

      Delete
  3. I agree, the ending to Requiem was not an ending - I'd like to see if Lena was actually okay after everything that happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Fallon) I actually loved the ending but it would be cool to know more

      Delete
  4. Warner and Juliette are great choices! I'd love to read more about them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could always use more Warner in my world ;)

      Delete
  5. We just can't ever know enough about characters. Hope some of these authors will write a little more.

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I didn't do this week's TTT but I totally would have put Juliette and Warner on my list. How did go after the last book?

    Also, I definitely would like to know how Four was doing. Allegient left me with lots of questions and I would just hope he found happiness again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added almost all these to my TBR. A couple I already had on it! :) Thanks for the list! I like these blog posts. And I watched the newer videos you two did. My book taste is definitely closer to Fallon's. I love my fantasy! I am not into contemporary so much like biker books or anything. Although I do watch Sons of Anarchy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag