Top Ten Tuesday: top 10 Books we are excited to get at BEA



Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for 

the awesome meme!


We are so excited it is almost time for BEA!!!!



May 18th topic ~ Ten Books we are excited to get at BEA!
(Now this list is based on Authors signing, since the drop catalog for BEA has not been released yet)


Here is our top 10 combined books we are going to have grabby hands for


1. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard


2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


3. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken


4. The White Rose by Amy Ewing


5. Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios


6. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson


7. Soundless by Richelle Mead



8. The Game of Lives by James Dashner



9. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines


10. Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout




Come back next week where we list our top Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer!

Comments

  1. I'd love to go to BEA! Great picks!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! Such beautiful books. I hope you get to grab them at BEA and that you have a wonderful time! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! Have a fab time at BEA and these all look fantastic!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am jealous too (Fallon) I will be blogging from home.

      Delete
  4. So jealous! I wish they did something like BEA in the UK! Have a great time!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tuesdays-5/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that I could go to BEA SOOOOOO BAD! I'd LOVE to get Six of Crows, Truthwitch and Soundless! Hopefully next year :D

    Have fun at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I (Fallon) am dying for Truthwitch and she is only having the one drop at her signing booth and both my co-bloggers want it :(

      Delete
  6. All those books look great . Have an awesome time at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was a few books that I didn't realize would be at BEA so thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, we def have to get these!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review