Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows!





Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the awesome meme!




June 2nd topic ~  Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv 

Shows! 


This is Fallon everyone and I am bringing you a range of books I would love to see on a screen. ANY SCREEN!



Here is my top 10 



       Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by


A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by



   Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by



The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by



Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by



A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by




After The Ending (The Ending #1) by



Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by




Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by



Alienated (Alienated #1) by



Come back next week  June 9: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Comments

  1. A Thousand Pieces of You could be amazing!

    http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-id-love-to-see-as.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Shadow and Bone on my list as well, and Shatter Me would be a movie I would definitely wait in line to see opening night! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they would just have to cast Warner and The Darkling just right. Those are my two favorite bad boys

      Delete
  3. OMG, I LOVE YOUR LIST SO MUCH! I especially love the idea of The Girl of Fire and Thorns translated onto the screen. That would be epic!

    Here's my TT: http://betweenyabookends.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-books-wed-like-to-see-as.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of your choices, but just what I've heard about them, I think they would be ones I would want to see on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shatter Me would be such an interesting movie I'd love to see how they adapted that one! Great list :-)
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the books so seeing them on the big screen would be so great

      Delete
  6. I haven't read A Court of Thorns and Roses yet but I can't wait to!
    My TTT: https://twitter.com/iloveheartlandx/status/605685351601074176

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good. A little on the adult side. It is my favorite Sarah J Maas book to date

      Delete
  7. Sorry wrong link, this is the correct one!:
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/top-ten-tuesday-7/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns would be a great movie! Excellent choice.

    Based on the TTT lists today I am the only person in the world who hasn't read A Court of Thorns and Roses... lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read it and then let us know what you think!

      Delete
  9. I agree on "The Girl of Fire and Thorns" as well! (And I haven't read "A Court of Thorns and Roses" either). I also think that "Under the Never Sky" would be pretty cool. I'm reading "Snow Like Ashes," right now, and enjoying it so far.

    My list: http://rlhendrian.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-books-id-like-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag