Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught YA Fantasy 101


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


August 25th Topic ~ Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught YA Fantasy 101



1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch




2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore




3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder




4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo




5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson



6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas




7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa




8. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas




9. Defy by Sara B Larson




10. The Young Elites by Marie Lu


Come back next week September 1: Ten Characters You 

Just Didn't Click With!

Comments

  1. Love your list, it has many of my favorites.
    Here's my TTT:
    http://pagestoexplore.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this topic too but we chose different books. I shall have to sit in on your class at some point ;)

    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/top-ten-tuesday-fantasy-101/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I still need to read so many of these! :)

    Check out my TTT and my Read This? Watch This! Tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for all the fantasy reads that have been coming!

      Delete
  4. I love The Young Elites and I cannot wait for The Rose Society. I can't believe I forgot to add this book to my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Throne of Glass! I have Graceling but have not read it yet and am almost finished with ACOTAR. Snow Like Ashes and The Iron Fey are both on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/top-ten-tuesday-19/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graceling is a must read and one of my favorites of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even with different topics we share some of the same books. So many of my favourite books. <3
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I love fantasy, I can never get enough of it. I can't wait to read Snow Like Ashes and Poison Study. I tried reading The Iron King but I couldn't get into it. I'll have to reread.
    Anjie @ Love thy Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie Kagawa writes to where her stories keep building off each other. By the time I got to the Iron Queen which is one of my favorite books of all time I cried so hard in that book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag