Top Ten Tuesday: My Top 10 on My Fall TBR



Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!




September 22nd Topic ~ Top 10 on my Fall TBR

I am so excited to be attending YALLFest 2015 and this will be my second year in a row. I have lessened some of my obligations to have some time to read books I own for Authors I will get to meet.







1. The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa




2.Spelled by Betsy Schow




3. Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins




4. Soundless by Richelle Mead



5. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson



6. Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl




7. A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston




8. Winter by Marissa Meyer



9. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes



10. Rogue by Julie Kagawa



Come back next week Sep. 29th for my top 

10 Reads if you loved The Hunger Games!

Comments

  1. Winter should have been on my list :-) I am so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is one of my most anticipated releases!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need a weekend to lock myself in my room with no distractions for that one

      Delete
  3. OOh nice! Can't wait for Iron Warrior! And Gathering Darkness was awesome!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to finally read Gathering Darkness. I love Morgan Rhodes Falling Kingdom series and got swamped this past year and it has stayed at the front of my shelf. I need to read it before Frozen Tides comes out

      Delete
  4. I still need to read Rogue. I LOVED Talon but for some reason haven't gotten to Rogue yet! Also, Gathering Darkness is great. I am so pumped for Winter and Soundless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to finally do some catch up reading!

      Delete
  5. Great choices! I just received Spelled in last months Lit-Cube subscription, so I'm excited to read that one. I haven't seen a lot of Wizard of Oz retellings. Happy reading!

    Here is my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spelled and Soundless are really good. I hope you enjoy them, as well as your other books ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review