Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Finished series I Have YET to Finish


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!




September 1st Topic ~ Ten Finished series I Have YET to Finish

I did not pick books I did not like. Most of the books on my list I loved but as a bl
ogger obligations come in and books I have purchased I try to squeeze in when I can!

1st is the reading time

2nd is the typing of reviews



Somedays I wish I had a super speed reading power so I could read all the great books in the world.


1. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. I need to finish this series. Book 1 was amazing and book 2 is on the front of my bookshelf to pick up soon.

2. Scarlet Trilogy by A.C. Gaughen. I loved the first two books and now I need to find time to read Lion Heart.

3. Wings by Aprilynne Pike. Book 1 was adorable and organic and I am excited to continue this series.

4. Unremembered by Jessica Brody. I read the first 2 books and was so happy when the series got a movie deal because the entire time I read them I visualized it as a great action movie. I own Unchanged and need to read it.

5. Crewel Word by Gennifer Albin. I can not wait to finish this series. I just bought book 3 and I am very excited to add it to my collection.

6. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter. I read book 1 and half of book 2 and while the series got better I just could not get into it enough to continue.

7. Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. I read book 1 and loved it. I own the entire series I have just not had time to complete it.

8. Elemental by John Antony. I really enjoyed book 1 and need to continue this trilogy as well. 

9. Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore. I am so excited the entire series is finally out. I have not read the final 2 books but will be squeezing in a bin reading session for these.

10. Faeriewalker by Jenna Black. Ok book 1 was good book 2 was great and has one of my alltime favorite bad boys in the Erl King. I have book 3 on my front shelf to squeeze in.


Come back next week Sep. 8th for my top 10 and it is a Freebie so come and see what I choose!

Comments

  1. On your list, I have only read The Uglies, and I personally didn't care for it, just couldn't really get into it. But to each their own.

    Check out my TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the concept of Uglies and so far loved the execution of that thought.

      Delete
  2. Wicked Lovely is still unfinished for me too. Maybe one day :s
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! How is the Uglies series still just sitting on your shelf? I can't imagine having a whole series sitting there, waiting for me, and leaving it untouched all this time. I admire your dedication to the blog though...you certainly do keep well on top of your obligations here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and somedays it makes me want to cry that I have so many pretty books I own and have yet to read and they are all signed by Scott which makes me even sadder.

      Delete
  4. I read the first Uglies book years and years ago, but I think I'll try and find them to reread. :)

    https://whimsywriter3.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review