Top Ten Tuesday: Tristan's Top Ten Middle Grade reads


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!




September 15th Topic ~ Tristan's Top Ten Middle Grade reads






1. Wild Ones by  


2.Warriors by 


3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by 


4. The League of Unexceptional Children by 


5. Hoot by 


6. Gregor the Overlander by 


The next 4 on the list are the 4 Tristan wants to read!


7. Voyagers: Project Alpha by 


8. Omega City by 


9. The Iron Trial by 


10. Map to Everywhere by 


Come back next week Sep. 22nd for my top 10 on my Fall TBR!

Comments

  1. I definitely want to read more middle grade, so thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOOOOOOSH, Gregor and Warriors was my ISH when I was young. Still is! I got my little sister (she's 10) to also be obsessed with Warriors.Did you ever finish the series? I know it's super long but I had to finish and I admit I cried. I've been thinking about rereading Gregor as well just because I know it was THAT good. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Have to say these are all new to me! Not really an MG reader I guess.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a big Middle Grade reader. I never really read it when I was in the age group either. I do really enjoy the few children's classics I've read so maybe I should try it out?

    My list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review