Hope to see you in Vero Beach for the #FierceReads Tour @FierceReads


I was so excited that Fierce Reads reached out to me to interview the Authors on The Fall
2015 Vero Beach, FL location. I was already attending and this was just an extra bonus!


If you are not able to make one of the stops no worries. Come back and you can read all about the fun in Vero Beach. Also Fierce Reads has generously donated all the books featured below to go to a winner so you will not want to miss next weeks Fierce post!


Comments

  1. That's awesome Fallon! I look forward to reading about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy and you do not want to miss the awesome Giveaway

      Delete
  2. You must be so psyched! I wish they were live-streaming the event in Vero Beach so I could see it! Ah the woes of the internet age...where you always know what wonderful things are happening thousands upon thousands of miles away from you...Have an absolute BLAST with this honor! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am excited to watch the livestream event on Coral Gabbles tonight though as well. I am not jealous of the crowds at that one though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon