Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Bookish Habits I want to quite
Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!
October 6th Topic ~ Top 10 Bookish Habits I want to quite!
Today I wanted to do a fun post. These are some videos of habits I notice myself doing that everyone around me wishes I would stop.
1. This is probably my husbands biggest book habit complaint.
2. This is me and my book blogger best friend. We have definitely disagreed on a couple books and this is pretty much how it went down.
3. This is my own person habit I wish I could quite LOL
4. This is a very real problem and a habit I am trying to break and am donating a lot of books to my library once I have finished reading them.
5. Ok I am definitely guilty of this and all my family says put the book away LOL
6. This is a habit I need to quite. I even go to the store and bring 2-3 books like I could possibly read 3 books while at the store.
7. So my favorite place to read is the bathtub and yes this is a habit I should break. Especially when I dropped my out of print Magic Study PB in the tub and jumped out and cried. I also went out on the lake with a book and it went overboard. Both books were too pretty to throw away.
8. So I am moving and I realized that how many books I have is a bad habit but I am not sure if I am ready to quite this one even if I want to.
9. So I am already kind of clumsy and do tend to walk and read quite often so this is a habit I want to quite.
10. This is a complaint even my hubby has. I even travel to Disney with a book.
Come back next week for Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together!