Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Bookish Habits I want to quite


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!




October 6th Topic ~ Top 10 Bookish Habits I want to quite!

Today I wanted to do a fun post. These are some videos of habits I notice myself doing that everyone around me wishes I would stop.






1. This is probably my husbands biggest book habit complaint. 



2. This is me and my book blogger best friend. We have definitely disagreed on a couple books and this is pretty much how it went down.



3. This is my own person habit I wish I could quite LOL



4. This is a very real problem and a habit I am trying to break and am donating a lot of books to my library once  I have finished reading them.




5. Ok I am definitely guilty of this and all my family says put the book away LOL



6. This is a habit I need to quite. I even go to the store and bring 2-3 books like I could possibly read 3 books while at the store.



7. So my favorite place to read is the bathtub and yes this is a habit I should break. Especially when I dropped my out of print Magic Study PB in the tub and jumped out and cried. I also went out on the lake with a book and it went overboard. Both books were too pretty to throw away.



8. So I am moving and I realized that how many books I have is a bad habit but I am not sure if I am ready to quite this one even if I want to.



9. So I am already kind of clumsy and do tend to walk and read quite often so this is a habit I want to quite. 



10. This is a complaint even my hubby has. I even travel to Disney with a book.



Come back next week for Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together!

Comments

  1. Love the videos, so many I agree with and they were so funny!!!'
    Thank you for the great post.

    Check out mine at: http://takemeawaytoagreatread.com/2015/10/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-bookish-things-i-want-to-quit/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never seen these on youtube? Thanks for introducing me.

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These videos are hilarious! I am going to go check out all the Epic Reads videos now! :D

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG they have even better ones these just applied. You must watch them

      Delete
  4. I love the set up of your list. The videos were really funny.

    My TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. TY I wanted to do something a little different

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon