Recap of YALLCrawl & Red Carpet Preview #YALLFest2015


This was my second year in a row attending Yallfest and I have to say every year gets better and better!



I was also #4 on MTV News check it out! http://www.mtv.com/news/2428270/yallcrawl/

Also going the night before is a must. I usually get more of my books signed on Friday night then Saturday since there are so many other fabulous things going on. I will be bringing you the amazing Interviews we did all week long. Stay tuned and Friday we will have a Giveaway!




Ok so if you know me my top goals were to meet Rae Carson and Julie Kagawa and that goal was accomplished all on night 1!!!










Tristan was my photographer for the day!










2 Fabulous ladies that help bring us Yallfest every year! Always a pleasure seeing them.

Photographer Selfie ~ Tristan loved Yallfest. A big thank you for bring Middle Grade Author into the mix.


I stayed for YALLCrawl and had and Interview with Julie Kagawa.


 Always great seeing Scott and Kiera! Look we both have big hair. Hers is cuter then mine though!


I got to meet Brandon Mull and I have to say I am a fan now!!! I met him for my boys but am glad I had an extra copy of his book for myself.



Tristan headed over to the Red Carpet Preview at the library was very lively with Leigh Bardugo and Brendan Reichs. Great advice on plotting and characters. 


Richelle Mead, Brendan Reichs and Adam Gidwitz



 The night ended with an even bigger highlight when Julie Kagawa and Katie McGarry came and joined us for dinner!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review