Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!




November 3rd Topic ~ Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel




1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard came out this year and I am so excited for Glass Sword



2. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh came out this year and I am excited for The Rose & The Dagger



3. I loved Conspiracy of Us and am so excited for Map of Fates by Maggie Hall



4. I loved An Ember in the Ashes and am beyond excited for A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir



5. The  Storyspinner came out this year and next year comes The Skylighter and I am so excited to read this duology back to back by Becky Wallace. 




6. I love fantasy so A Wicked Thing came out this year and I can not wait for Kingdom of Ashes by Rhiannon Thomas



7. Dove Arising book 2 Dove Exiled is scheduled to come out this next year by Karen Bao!



8. I read The Sin Eater's Daughter at the beginning of the year and have been dying for The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury ever since.



9. I read The Ward before I even started blogging so I am excited to see The Isle is releasing this next year by Jordana Frankel




10. I just finished reading Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn and I loved it so much and am excited for all her 2016 releases on the way. I can not wait to read more from her. Here is one coming out this next year I am anticipating besides the sequel to Forget Tomorrow.




I had to throw in another one since I got the news over the weekend that Enigma will be released in 2016 the conclusion to Anomaly by Tonya Kuper. I am beyond excited for this. (cover was obtained on the edelweiss catalog and is not the official cover)




Come back next week November 10Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To  

Comments

  1. I am happy to see Karen Bao on this list. I enjoyed Dove Arising and I cannot wait to read Dove Exiled. I haven't read The Wrath & the Dawn yet but it's on my TBR list. I heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am excited for 2016 and so many amazing reads

      Delete
  2. I really need to try and read The Wrath and The Dawn ASAP. I've heard such good things about it. I hope these books live up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Maggie Hall on pretty much every list I have looked at so far! That means I really need to bump up The Conspiracy of Us higher up on my TBR! I'm also looking forward to The Sleeping Prince; I'm really curious to see where this series goes!
    Mallory @ The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie Hall blew me away with The Conspiracy of Us. It had everything that you could want and more.

      Delete
  4. Great List! This week was hard, if it was just sophomore book, not as hard but that plus debut author really hard!!! I found my 10 but it took a lot of thought, you had some I forgot and look forward to though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few of these are on my list as well, but most of them could've been. I'm especially dying to read Becky Wallace's next book. Great list, and thanks for sharing!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping y. I am checking your list out now.

      Delete
  6. OOoh nice! Lots of those first ones I am excited for too! Still need to read Red Queen and A Wicked Thing (that's the first book by Thomas right? My brain isn't quite awake yet! LOL!)

    Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes first book by Thomas. I double checked all Authors to make sure they only had a debut and then future releases. Took quite awhile but I wanted to be accurate

      Delete
  7. We share two authors! Happy reading!

    Check out my TTT and the weekly meme I hosting on my blog Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a few familiar covers on here XD I really need to read The Sin Eater's Daughter it's been on my shelf for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it and can not wait to see where she goes with it in book 2

      Delete
  9. Maggie Hall and Victoria Aveyard also made it to my list this week. Both their novels were amazing! I can't wait for the sequels!
    Great list, I really need to get to The Wrath and the Dawn ASAP, it made a lot of lists this week.
    Check out my TTT when you get the chance :)

    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review