Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel
Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!
November 3rd Topic ~ Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel!
1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard came out this year and I am so excited for Glass Sword
2. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh came out this year and I am excited for The Rose & The Dagger
3. I loved Conspiracy of Us and am so excited for Map of Fates by Maggie Hall
4. I loved An Ember in the Ashes and am beyond excited for A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
5. The Storyspinner came out this year and next year comes The Skylighter and I am so excited to read this duology back to back by Becky Wallace.
6. I love fantasy so A Wicked Thing came out this year and I can not wait for Kingdom of Ashes by Rhiannon Thomas
7. Dove Arising book 2 Dove Exiled is scheduled to come out this next year by Karen Bao!
8. I read The Sin Eater's Daughter at the beginning of the year and have been dying for The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury ever since.
9. I read The Ward before I even started blogging so I am excited to see The Isle is releasing this next year by Jordana Frankel
10. I just finished reading Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn and I loved it so much and am excited for all her 2016 releases on the way. I can not wait to read more from her. Here is one coming out this next year I am anticipating besides the sequel to Forget Tomorrow.
I had to throw in another one since I got the news over the weekend that Enigma will be released in 2016 the conclusion to Anomaly by Tonya Kuper. I am beyond excited for this. (cover was obtained on the edelweiss catalog and is not the official cover)
Come back next week November 10: Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To