Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Authors I am thankful for



Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!



November 24th: 10 Authors I am thankful for.




These Authors are special to me for different reasons and have always gone above and beyond for me. I am so grateful for each and every one. I hope each one individually will know why they made my list.

1. Sophie Jordan



2. Amber Garr


3. Leigh Bardugo

4. Anna Banks

5. Kimberly Derting

6. J. Barton Mitchell

7 & 8. Lindsey Pogue & Lindsey Fairleigh

9. Julie Kagawa

10. Marie Lu



Come back next week December 1: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To

Comments

  1. I'm really thankful for Leigh Bardugo! :-) I think she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh very nice! Definitely thankful for Julie Kagawa! Love her and her books!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list!!! I still need to read Leigh Bardugo's books!! I keep hearing amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie Lu, has such awesome talent!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is awesome. I have interviewed her many times and she is always so sweet and humble

      Delete
  5. I'm so mad at myself because some of these authors have been on my TBR list for AGES! I have had books by Sophie Jordan and Marie Lu sitting unread on my shelves for years and I can't believe I still haven't read them. This is a great list, though! And I love the Gossip Girl gif!!

    Check out the books I'm thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love Marie Lu and Leigh Bardugo!

    Check out our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds as though you've been in e-touch with some or all of these authors. One of the things on my TTT is authors who make themselves available to fans online.
    eahoornaert.com/2015/11/23/top-ten-tuesday-turkey-edition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I have met most of the Authors on my list and am keeping private why they are on my list because each one has gone above and beyond what other Authors have done. Each one is special to me for their own reasons.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag