Top 10 ~ Best Book Covers of 2015


I participated in this top ten last year and had so much fun with it. I am excited to share my top books with you again this year! Thank you Jaime from Two Chicks on BooksRachel from FiktshunMindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and NancyfromTales of a Ravenous Reader




ok so now on to the books. All these covers took my breath away.


1. Frozen Tides hands down I love this cover. My favorite in the series so far.



2. I loved the cover of Ten Thousand Skies Above You as much as the first.




3. I love the cover of Reawakened. The moment I saw the cover I knew I had to read this book.




4. Siren's Fury cover was breathtaking and stunning!



5. I love the cover of Ice Like Fire. The way they show the seasons through the Shakra in different ways is stunning each time.


6. Maria V Snyder's cover for Shadow Study was amazing. I love the new covers and them seem to get better and better.




7. I knew I had to read Mechanica from the moment I saw the cover. It was a brilliant cover.




8. Whoever made the cover for Silver Eve and book 1 was a genius because they translated the book visually on the cover impeccably.





9. I loved the cover for The Cage. So vibrant and stunning.


10. I am a huge Dragon fan and I loved the cover of In the Time of Dragon Moon.


so that was my top 10 favorite covers for books I read in 2015! Tell me if you agree or what yours were.

Comments

  1. I feel like I'll just keep saying "I still haven't read this book" lol I haven't read Mechanica, Snow Like Ashes nor Ice Like Fire and ATPoY nor TTSAY but all have such gorgeous covers. I own ATPoY so I hope to read it next year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I'll have to put it for my Clean the Slate Readathon so I can get to it :)

      Delete
  2. There were seriously some gorgeous covers this year! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! I read all the ones on my list or it would have been even harder

      Delete
  3. 10,000 Skies is on my list as well, but you've chosen a lot of great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you cover choices they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag