Top Ten: Best Book Boyfriends of 2015


I participated in this top ten last year and had so much fun with it. I am excited to share my top books with you again this year! Thank you Jaime from Two Chicks on BooksRachel from FiktshunMindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and NancyfromTales of a Ravenous Reader



I did not have to ship a couple to love these book boyfriends.






1. Magnus


2.Tamlin. 



3. Paul





4. Jackson.





5. Amon.



6.Cassian.





7. Ridley




8. Elias.




9. Damian.




10. Theron.









so that was my top 10 book Boyfriends for books in 2015! Tell me if you agree or what yours were.

Comments

  1. Nice list! I am all about Rhys, you can have Tam! I absolutely love the GIF!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to have the I'm Cool for the end because I am sticking by Theron even though Sarah is determined to bring me to tears over him

      Delete
  2. OMG swoon love your book boyfriends! They’re all such great picks! I still can't believe you forgot Valek lol! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the last of your Top 10’s tomorrow :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me either!!! Sara Raasch killed me with Theron and I know I am going to be crushed come book 3 but I am shipping him till the end

      Delete
  3. Ooo! Amon, Cassian, Ridley, Tamlin, Theron, and Damian (almost all of them end in -n!) could have made my list - I really liked them all! So many swoony boys. ;) Great list, Fallon!

    Happy holidays. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I have only read AEitA, I'll definitely say Elias!! Something needs to happen between them in the sequel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag