Top Ten ~ Best Books I've Read in 2015
I participated in this top ten last year and had so much fun with it. I am excited to share my top books with you again this year! Thank you Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and NancyfromTales of a Ravenous Reader
ok so now on to the books. Some books I read back to back and read a couple in a series so I may combine them as one.
1. I am a #RhodesRebel and a huge fan of the series. I cleared my calendar to read Gathering Darkness and Frozen Tides this fall and they were amazing. #TeamMagnus
2. I am a huge Leigh Bardugo fan and I was so happy to get a early copy of Six of Crows and it did not disappoint. So happy to get a different glimpse in a world I love.
3. I read the sampler for A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas in 2014 and knew I need this story. Finally in 2015 a blogger let me borrow their ARC. I read it like a kid in a candy store my husband said. I did not lift my head from the book till the last page.
4. Claudia Gray's A Thousand Pieces of You is my favorite book of all time so it is no surprise book 2 Ten Thousand Skies Above You is on the list. This was amazing in so many ways and had some great surprises. I can not wait for book 3 in the trilogy.
5. Another book I loved in 2014 was Snow Like Ashes so I was so excited to get to read Ice Like Fire. I am so in love with Sara Raasch's world. Reading it feels like coming home.
6. I had never read a Colleen Houck book but was so drawn by the cover of Reawakened. This book was amazing and did not disappoint. Right after I read it I moved all Colleen's other books up to the top of my TBR to squeeze in.
7. I read Undertow and it was amazing and then read Raging Sea right after. I love Michael Buckley's writing. He gives such range with out weighing down the flow of his story.
8. I received a very advance copy of Reign of Shadows and I fell hard for this story. It was intense but magical all at the same time.
9. I read the Shadow Prince and Mortal Enchantment and this story was thrilling and pulled you in right from the beginning. I am a huge fan of this series and can not wait to continue reading.
10. I love Amanda Hocking's series and the finale was epic. This was one of my favorite reads of 2015.
ok so it was really hard to pic 10 so I have 3 honorable mentions.
Lark Rising & Silver Eve by Sandra Waugh
Fire Wish and Blind Wish by Amber Lough
The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine