Top Ten: Best Couples Of 2015


I participated in this top ten last year and had so much fun with it. I am excited to share my top books with you again this year! Thank you Jaime from Two Chicks on BooksRachel from FiktshunMindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and NancyfromTales of a Ravenous Reader





ok so now these couples had me swooning hard.



1. OMG hands down Magnus and Cleo. I love that they drive me crazy with their constant friction. 



2. Feyre and Tamlin had me swooning. 





3. I will forever love Paul and Maruerite.





4. Inej and Kaz! I a routing for them hardcore.




5. Lily and Amon won my heart this year.



6. Cora and Cassian with their forbidden romance had me excited for more.





7. Eadlyn and Kile I am so shipping them two and hope that she chooses him in the end.





8. Kai and Avan I am still routing for you.






9. Merek and Twylla definitely a rocky start but pulling for them.





10. Caden and Davy. You changed my mind and my heart felt this change.







so that was my top 10 favorite couples for books I read in 2015! Tell me if you agree or what yours were.

Comments

  1. INEJ AND KAZ!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I ship those two so much. I just wish more had happened between them like with Nina and Matthias. Now we need book 2 and hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly. I loved the fact that they both were built as individual and independent characters too though. Neither was needy so it made you route for them in the end even more

      Delete
  2. I ship Kile too, I really am pulling for him!!! I however love Rhys, sorry I am shipping him over Tam!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I love Rhys as a character but he is not right for her. I do not think I can jump on that ship.

      Delete
  3. Love your choices they’re all such great picks I almost did ships I'm thinking now that I should have lol! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Feyre and Tamlin.
    I haven't read any of the other books on your list, but there are several I am looking forward to. And I hope I will love the book couples as much as you have!
    Great list!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review