Top Ten: Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2016


I participated in this top ten last year and had so much fun with it. I am excited to share my top books with you again this year! Thank you Jaime from Two Chicks on BooksRachel from FiktshunMindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and NancyfromTales of a Ravenous Reader





Ok so this top 10 I am splitting into two top 10! First will be my 2016 new series of books I am most anticipating and then the second list is my top 10 of books series I have started and I am excited to conclude or continue in 2016






1.  The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game #1) by 



2. Heir to the Sky by 




3. Burning Glass (Burning Glass #1) by 




4. Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms #1) by 




5.  And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by 




6. Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by 




7. The Forbidden Wish by 




8. The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by 




9. Blackhearts by 




10. Nemesis by 




honorable mention - I picked only unread books but if I included ones read this would be at the top of the list

Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1) by 




second list


1. The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater’s Daughter #2) by 


2. Untitled (Firebird #3) by 


3. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by 


4. Recreated (Reawakened #2) by 


5. Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #3) by 


6. Night Study (Soulfinders #2) by 


7. The Hunt (The Cage #2) by 


8. The Countdown (The Taking #3) by 


9. Resurgence (Silver Blackthorn #3) by 






so that was my top 10 of books I am excited for in 2016! Tell me if you agree or what yours are.

Comments

  1. I forgot about Heir to the Sky! I really like the cover for it and the blurb is very interesting.
    I have The Shadow Queen and Blackhearts for review which I hope to get to soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited for those. I look at your list each day but can not comment. I do enjoy your blog though

      Delete
    2. Gosh I know what you mean! I go to each list but I do it from my phone and I really don't like doing it from my phone :/ I even made a blog post on why I delay on commenting. It sucks unfortunately so no worries :) Plus I don't have Wi-Fi nor Internet at home so it makes commenting from my laptop difficult.

      Delete
  2. I should have done that with 2 lists but I already had 2 with YA and adult! we had some of the same and the ones I didn't have on my list that you did I am still dying to read! Great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great list! 2016 looks like it’s going to be an awesome reading year! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! I hope to see you next year for the Top 10 of 2016!
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag