Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To



Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


December 1st: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To.


2016 is going to be an awesome year for Fantasy and I am so excited



1. The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
This book I already read but it was just as amazing as I could have hoped and more.



2. Into The Dim by Janet B Taylor



3. Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun



4. The Keeper of the Mist by Rachel Neumeier



5. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie



6. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye



7. Daughter's of Ruin by K.D. Castner


8. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
I already read this since Sophie sent me the ARC early and it was amazing.



9. Starflight by Melissa Landers


10. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine




There are so many more I am excited for! 



Come back next week December 8: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

Comments

  1. I love that gif. It's how I feel about upcoming books! :-) Great list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your GIF!!! Great list and yes I am so excited for the amazing fantasy books coming in 2016 too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! 2016 is going to be a great year for fantasy, with so many YA titles and even adult fantasy books slated for release. I can't wait! :D

    Joan @ Fiddler Blue
    My Top Ten
    If you love Harry Potter and you are interested in writing a collaborative story set in Hogwarts, please check out this link for details and how to join. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many I could not even do honorable mentions or the list would keep going

      Delete
  4. Ooh nice mix! See a few debuts and just other new releases that I am looking forward too! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was debut novel not debut author so I included some debut series ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm not hugely into fantasy, but I am pretty excited for INTO THE DIM. I hadn't heard of it before I started looking around at other people's lists. Now, I HAVE to read it :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard it is amazing from some bloggers opinions I trust.

      Delete
  6. These sound so great! You know, the cover for Heir to the Sky reminds me of The Accident Season. :)

    Check out my Music Monday and TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of does LOL. The synopsis has me dying for it. I am so excited for that book.

      Delete
  7. I am definitely excited for Into the Dim! It sounds incredible. I liked the original cover better though so I wish they hadn't switched it! I hope you have a good week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag