Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


December 8th: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015






1.  I read Undertow and it was so much more then I ever could have expected. This book had everything you could want in a book and is one of my new favorites.



2.   I was part of The Conjurer's Riddle blog tour and I loved this series hardcore. Strong females and swoony banter what more can you ask for. I read both books back to back for the tour and I can not wait to read more from Andrea.





3.  I read forget tomorrow and thought it might be similar to some other books but this book really won me over. This was Pintip first release but she has a couple more being released in 2016 I am excited for.




4.  This is one of my favorite fantasy books of all time now. I fell hard for this book. I am so excited to read more by Sarah Fine.




5.  I read these two back to back and they were amazing. I love the world Sandra created. I am a huge fan now.
 




6.  - This was my first read by Erin Bowman even though I own her other trilogy I have not had a chance to read it yet but this book made me even more excited to dive in. This was so needed in YA.




7. 
 


8.  This was a genius book. Steampunk modern day Cinderella retelling. I can not wait to see what Betsy writes next.




9.  I read this series and it was amazing. I read this one back to back and Amber nailed the dynamics of twins spot on. As a twin I have not read one so accurate. 




10. 






Come back next week December 15: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015 

Comments

  1. Great list, definitely wanting to read some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Mechanica was so good! I have Reawakened, I really need to hurry up and read it soon. Nice list. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing. A little slow at the beginning but worth reading through

      Delete
  3. I can't say as I recall reading any of the authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These covers are all so intriguing! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful picks! I read Mechanica in as close to one go as I could and am really getting into steampunk now (excited to dig into Andrea Cremer as soon as I get through Jon Messenger's Magic and Machinery series) I hear right now Betsy is working on COMPASS, a sequel to her debut novel, TIDES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot to add Bowman to my list...

    Cremer sounds like she'd be right up my alley!

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag