Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!
December 8th: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
1. Michael Buckley I read Undertow and it was so much more then I ever could have expected. This book had everything you could want in a book and is one of my new favorites.
2. Andrea Cremer I was part of The Conjurer's Riddle blog tour and I loved this series hardcore. Strong females and swoony banter what more can you ask for. I read both books back to back for the tour and I can not wait to read more from Andrea.
3. Pintip Dunn I read forget tomorrow and thought it might be similar to some other books but this book really won me over. This was Pintip first release but she has a couple more being released in 2016 I am excited for.
4. Sarah Fine This is one of my favorite fantasy books of all time now. I fell hard for this book. I am so excited to read more by Sarah Fine.
5. Sandra Waugh I read these two back to back and they were amazing. I love the world Sandra created. I am a huge fan now.
6. Erin Bowman - This was my first read by Erin Bowman even though I own her other trilogy I have not had a chance to read it yet but this book made me even more excited to dive in. This was so needed in YA.
7. Colleen Houck OMG new fantasy Author I discovered this year that I would read almost anything from. I am excited to read her other series.
8. Betsy Cornwell This was a genius book. Steampunk modern day Cinderella retelling. I can not wait to see what Betsy writes next.
9. Amber Lough I read this series and it was amazing. I read this one back to back and Amber nailed the dynamics of twins spot on. As a twin I have not read one so accurate.
10. Erica O'Rourke I owned Dissonance since last year but did not have a chance to read it but read thee two back to back this year and wow. I had all the feels while reading these books. Erica O'Rourke built such a magnificent multi-universe to get lost in.
Come back next week December 15: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015