Waiting on Wednesday: Bound by Blood and Sand (Untitled Series #1) by Becky Allen

This has been on my TBR for some time now and sounds amazing!


Bound by Blood and Sand (Untitled Series #1) by 
Hardcover304 pages
Expected publication: October 11th 2016 
by Delacorte Press


Goodreads Description:

from Publisher's Weekly

A new YA fantasy series in the vein of Tamora Pierce, exploring class and power. The novel follows a slave girl in a desert world where the magical Well is running dry; when she discovers a source of magic, she may have the power to save the water and her world, but returning the water means saving her slavers.


Add to Goodreads TBR:

Comments

  1. OOh nice! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading Pierce when I was in high school. I may need to check this one out to see if its magical elements are as awesome as hers. I hope you love it!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag