Top Ten Tueday: 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads



Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


 

March 29th: Ten of my Most Recent 5 Star Reads






These are listed in order of most recently finished to farthest out. 




1. The Storypinner and The Skylighter by Becky Wallace
I read these two books back to back and they are most definitely 5 star worthy.
 


2. 



3. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
This book had it all and in all the right ways!




4. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
I adored this book. I loved every character in this book. Kathryn wrote a book with such detail and amazing world building.



5. Dreamfire and Dreamfever by Kit Alloway
 I read these two back to back and I loved the unexpected twist and turns.


 


6. The Rule of Mirrors by Caragh M O'Brien
I love Caragh's writing. This is not usually one of my favorite genres but right away she draws you in and keeps you hooked from start to finish.





7. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
I already bought numerous copies of this book after I read the arc. I am so in love with the writing. I am so happy they signed on for book 2.





8. Night Study by Maria V Snyder
I love the Poison Series and now the new spin-off but this one is epic. There are so many moments we have all been anticipating and we finally get all of that in Maria fashion of course. I can not wait for more.





9. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
I loved this book so much. I loved the creepy feel while still keeping the mischief and original feel of Peter Pan while flipping it off its axis. 




10. Stray and Burn by 
These books were so fantastic. I devoured them. I can not wait for the final book.

 



Come back next week April 5: Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Twitter and Instagram

Comments

  1. Numbers three and four interest me. The stories sound intriguing plus, it's always fun to discover new authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both Russian fantasy novels. I was nervous they would be similar but are o very different.

      Delete
  2. Great list!!! The Skylighter also made my list. You have some I am really wanting to read. So many books and not enough time.

    My TTT: http://takemeawaytoagreatread.com/2016/03/29/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-of-my-most-recent-5-star-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I have Unhooked on my TBR right now! IT IS CALLING TO ME. *shrieks* And I also really loved Rebel of the Sands and The Crown's Game! SUCH GOOD READS OMG. Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Wow wow wow!!! I've only read a few of these but the rest are on my TBR mountain and I SO excited to read them all now!! Yay for 5 stars!!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Night Study - love this series SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read some of these but others are amazing!

    Check out our TTT

    Leydy @ Once Upon A Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single one of these are on my TBR list! I hope that I love them as much as you did :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for The Crown's Game and Blackhearts!! Two books I especially adored! I'm so thrilled you loved TCG as much as I did ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in the middle of The Vault of Dreamers and I'm really liking it. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "The Crowns Game" is the book i am waiting for rather desperately to finally come out, so happy to hear a person loved it :)

    Wonderful list :)

    My TTT: http://booksbeautifylife.blogspot.de/2016/03/top-10-tuesday-favorite-5-stars.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved Rebel of The Sands, glad to see you enjoyed it too! You also have several books that are on my TBR on your list, which is always encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review