Olivia Decoded (Olivia Twisted #2) by Vivi Barnes ~ Dual Review


Olivia Decoded (Olivia Twisted #2) by 
Paperback320 pages
Published September 6th 2016 
by Entangled: Teen
Source: Paperback Provided by Publisher
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


Synopsis:

This isn’t my Jack, who once looked at me like I was his world. The guy who’s occupied the better part of my mind for eight months.

This is Z, criminal hacker with a twisted agenda and an arsenal full of anger.

I’ve spent the past year trying to get my life on track. New school. New friends. New attitude. But old flames die hard, and one look at Jack—the hacker who enlisted me into his life and his hacking ring, stole my heart, and then left me—and every memory, every moment, every feeling comes rushing back. But Jack’s not the only one who’s resurfaced in my life. And if I can’t break through Z’s defenses and reach the old Jack, someone will get hurt…or worse.
 

Review:

Thank you Entangled Teen for sending me a physical copy of Olivia Decoded for review. This in no way affected the opinions given in the following review.

Joey my co-blogger and I both decided to read this together. We  both felt Vivi's writing is strong and has so many dynamics and aspects to it. Her writing transcends for all genders. I only read some contemporaries and I will always pick up Vivi's books. They draw you in and keep you guessing till the very end. They are filled with so many aspects such as swoon, mystery and humor.

The only thing we wished was that one of the people included in the bad things happening got their due a little more then they did. Joey was like hold up wait. This is frikin awesome but he needs to light them up. I was laughing. This was the best book club month, I got to read it with my hubby. This was awesome and he now says he will read anything by Vivi.

I highly recommend this book. You should read Olivia Twisted cause you get so much of a backstory but Vivi does do an excellent job of catching the reader up. I am in love with these books and I am highly recommending them.



Buy Links:
Amazon * B&N * Book Depository



About the Author:


Vivi Barnes was raised on a farm in East Texas where her theater-loving mom and cowboy dad gave her a unique perspective on life. Now living in the magic and sunshine of Orlando, Florida, she divides her time writing, working, goofing off with her husband and three kids, and avoiding dirty dishes.

Find her on her blogs: http://vivibarnes.com/ and http://4chicks.wordpress.com/

Find her on twitter: https://twitter.com/ViviBarnes

Find her on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vivibarnes.au...

Check out http://www.oliviatwisted.com/ for the Olivia Twisted official trailer!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag