Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR



Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


 

September 27th: Fall TBR



In no particular order this is my list I am trying to tackle on my fall TBR this month





1Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by 




2. Unblemished by 






3. The Midnight Star (The Young Elites #3) by 





4. Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by 






5. Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1) by 





6. Boy Robot (Untitled Trilogy #1) by 






7. Glitter by 






8. Iron Cast by 











10. A Darkly Beating Heart by 






Come back next week October 4th: Top ten villians I love 

Comments

  1. I can't wait to read Crooked Kingdom and Moon Chosen!!! I hope you will enjoy all of these. :)

    AngelErin @ Angel Erin's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Crooked Kingdom, Glitter, and Ink & Bone are all on my TBR list as well. I hope you enjoy all of your fall selections!

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I'm hoping to binge Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom soonish! Though that might present a problem with today's added review book. Sigh...Hope you enjoy all of these this fall!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ink and Bone is so good, hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ink and Bone and Paper and Fire are great!!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Crooked Kingdom sooooo bad ! But I'm scared too, the first one was so good !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review