Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten TV shows I wish never got cancelled


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


 

September 6th:  Top ten TV shows I wish never got cancelled 





In no particular order





1.  Terra Nova - my whole family loved this one we even tried to sign petitions for another season. Still sad it will not come back.




2. Star-Crossed - I loved this show so much.




3. 




4. Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - This was not as good as Once Upon a Time but I was still hooked and liked the fact it focused on completely different fairy tales.





5. The White Queen - I binge watched this show and I was hooked.




6. Smash - I am a sucker for a good musical




7. The Lying GameI am an idintical twin and I use to swap places with my twin in school all the time. This was one of my favorites and I was so mad when it did not come back.




8. The Tomorrow People - I really liked the entire concept of this show




9. Dark Angel - Back in the day this was one of my all time favorite shows and I was so angry when it got cancelled. 




10. Roswell - One of my all time favorites that I probably would have never wanted to end.






Come back next week September 13thTop Ten ALL TIME Favorite Contemporary books 

Comments

  1. THANK YOU!! Finally someone else who appreciates The Lying Game!! I was obsessed with that show and UGHHHH they ended it on a giant cliffhanger! SO bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Have to admit I didn't see a lot of these shows, but a few are familiar to me. I too have suffered from too many canceled shows! Roswell among them! Adored that show!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was DEVASTATED when Starcrossed was cancelled! That show was so fun and awesome and ahh I just enjoyed it so much more than I expected based on my usual feelings for CW shows. Also, that ending? NOT COOL.

    Great list! :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE when my favorite shows get cancelled! :( Poor Robbie! They need to get him on another Show or movie. I LOVED him in The Duff! :D Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the Lying Game! I haven't heard of the others but they looked like they would've been interesting.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Fallon, I did the same thing (top ten shows I wish hadn't been cancelled)! I have Star-Crossed on my list to watch on Netflix... A lot of bookish friends really liked it, so I've been planning to splurge and watch it sometime soon. (And I just saw on someone else's post that there's going to be a new Shonda Rhymes one called "Still Star Crossed" coming out in 2017 that is also a Romeo/Juliet-type show? Interesting!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh you have so many good ones on here! I loved (and miss *tears*) Terra Nova, Star Crossed, The Lying Game, and Once Upon A Time In Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review