Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten TV shows I wish never got cancelled
Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!
September 6th: Top ten TV shows I wish never got cancelled
In no particular order
1. Terra Nova - my whole family loved this one we even tried to sign petitions for another season. Still sad it will not come back.
2. Star-Crossed - I loved this show so much.
3. Nashville - and the only reason is because I love Juliette's character so much. So glad this might come back.
4. Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - This was not as good as Once Upon a Time but I was still hooked and liked the fact it focused on completely different fairy tales.
5. The White Queen - I binge watched this show and I was hooked.
6. Smash - I am a sucker for a good musical
7. The Lying Game - I am an idintical twin and I use to swap places with my twin in school all the time. This was one of my favorites and I was so mad when it did not come back.
8. The Tomorrow People - I really liked the entire concept of this show
9. Dark Angel - Back in the day this was one of my all time favorite shows and I was so angry when it got cancelled.
10. Roswell - One of my all time favorites that I probably would have never wanted to end.
Come back next week September 13th: Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Contemporary books