Top 10: Best Book Boyfriends of 2016

Top 10 of 2016


WOW! Has the year flown by or what? I can’t believe we’re ready for another fun filled week where we look back at some of the best of all things books of 2016 and what books we’re looking forward to in 2017. This year is hosted by Jaime at Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Nancy fromTales of a Ravenous Reader! This year we’re so excited to add Bridget from Dark Faerie Tales to the team! And Nancy added a blog partner so please welcome Christy to the Tales of a Ravenous Reader Team as well! And always a thanks goes out to our original co-hosts Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic who will not be hosting the event with us due to their busy lives we hope they’ll be back in 2017!


2016 has been an amazing year for book boyfriends. 




Come back tomorrow for Top 10: Books Releasing in 2017

Comments

  1. Rhysand is on my list too! And I adore Jin also. I haven't read the other books you've featured.

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored Cohen and Jin! I feel like Rhysand is on everyone's list. I haven't read ACOMAF so he's not on mine. ;) Fabulous list, Fallon! =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! So many of these are books on my TBR list so I am extra excited about them :)

    I did love Tyrus and I am reading ever the hunted now so I can't wait to get to know cohen better :)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I need to read the ACOTAR series so bad to join in the Rhysand love.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I haven't read any of these books yet, but I'm definitely planning to!

    Here’s my Best Book Boyfriends!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review