Top 20: Most Anticipated Books for 2017

Top 10 of 2016


WOW! Has the year flown by or what? I can’t believe we’re ready for another fun filled week where we look back at some of the best of all things books of 2016 and what books we’re looking forward to in 2017. This year is hosted by Jaime at Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Nancy fromTales of a Ravenous Reader! This year we’re so excited to add Bridget from Dark Faerie Tales to the team! And Nancy added a blog partner so please welcome Christy to the Tales of a Ravenous Reader Team as well! And always a thanks goes out to our original co-hosts Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic who will not be hosting the event with us due to their busy lives we hope they’ll be back in 2017!


2016 has been an amazing year for books but I am so excited for 2017 and I could not keep my list to 10 so I am featuring my top 20. Plus below I am featuring some further out 2017 books that I am excited for but did not have covers. Go add all these up and coming novels to your TBR so we can be excited together.




Comments

  1. I haven't seen Reunited on the other lists so far! I'm so glad to see it on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for ACOWAR, Traitor to the Throne, Dark Breaks the Dawn and also A Crown of Wishes even though I haven't read the first book yet but I'm just in love with that cover! xD

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheater! lol Can't blame you though! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flame in the Mist is my #1! I love Ahdieh's books. Traitor to the Throne would be my #1 sequel. I kinda wish they would have continued the series with the original cover design - though I love these new covers too. :D Excellent list, Fallon!

    Happy New Year. =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I'm also excited for Daughter of the Pirate King!

    Here’s my Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2017!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon

The Tsar's Guard Spotlight Tour: #International #Giveaway #win The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye - art & Swag