Addiction Fiction Friday: Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King #1) by Tricia Levenseller

Welcome to Addiction Fiction Friday where we feature a book of fiction that will become your new addiction. Today I am excited to bring you Daughter of the Pirate King!

This book was so much more then I even could hope for. I already know this will make my top 3 of 2017! It is that good. I read this one with my husband / co-blogger and he loved it just as much as me. This book is one fierce package you do not want to miss!





Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King #1) by 
HardcoverFirst 320 pages
Published February 28th 2017 
by Feiwel & Friends
Source: ARC provided by Publisher
Rating: 5 Out of 5 Stars



Synopsis:

There will be plenty of time for me to beat him soundly once I’ve gotten what I came for.

Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map—the key to a legendary treasure trove—seventeen-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship.

More than a match for the ruthless pirate crew, Alosa has only one thing standing between her and the map: her captor, the unexpectedly clever and unfairly attractive first mate, Riden. But not to worry, for Alosa has a few tricks up her sleeve, and no lone pirate can stop the Daughter of the Pirate King.
 



Review:


Thank you Fierce Reads for sending me Daughter of the Pirate King. This in no way affected my opinion.


I knew I wanted to read this book from the moment I read the synopsis. I love a good pirate story and this one sounded like a fun and fierce kind of tale. I however, did not know it was going to be as fierce and amazing as it was. The writing was fantastic and I could not put it down. The romance and banter was on point. The women kicked men's butts and then some. The plot twists were unpredictable and just kept elevating the story.

I am such a huge fan and this is a hands down 5 Out of 5 Stars for me and will be a book I will read over and over again.





Pre-Order Links:






About the Author:

Tricia Levenseller writes historical fantasies for young adult readers. Her debut, DAUGHTER OF THE PIRATE KING, is set to release Feb. 2017 from Feiwel and Friends, an imprint of Macmillan Publishers.

Initially from a small town in Oregon, Tricia now lives next to the Rocky Mountains with her bossy dog, Rosy. She received her degree in English Language and editing and is thrilled that she never has to read a textbook again. When she’s not writing or reading, Tricia enjoys putting together jigsaw puzzles, playing volleyball, and watching shows while eating extra-buttered popcorn.

Comments

  1. I ordered my copy and it will be here Sunday! Thanks for the review today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review

The Marvels by Brian Selznick ~ Review by Fallon