Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books with a Summer Feel Cover


Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!


 

May 23rd: Top ten books with a summer feel cover




1When Dimple Met Rishi by 






2. Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1) by  









3. The Cage (The Cage #1) by 











4. The Edge of Everything (Untitled #1) by 







5. Alex, Approximately by 







6. The Sandcastle Empire by 







7. American Street by 






8. Bad Romance by  








9. The Traitor's Kiss (Traitor's Trilogy #1) by 







10. When It's Real by 








Come back next week May 30th: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017 

Comments

  1. When Dimple Met Rishi looks so good! I have a pre-order coming my way and I love the close up photo cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited by a few of these books! I can't wait to read When Dimple Met Rishi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Dimple Met Rishi is a gorgeous cover and it screams summer! I also love When It's Real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Bad romance! And WDMR too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh nice picks!! I always planned to binge read Megan's new series! And I can do that now! Just need to find time! LOL! Still need to binge read Sophie's latest one too! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cage trilogy definitely has summer vibes and I really want to read those - even more now because I'm so drawn to the covers! Great post!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I loooove the cover for Alex, Approximately. It looks like SUCH a summer read. And I definitely wanna read When Dimple Met Rishi.

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen DIMPLE on a lot of lists this week. The cover just screams summer, doesn't it? It looks like a really cute book too. I need to get to it sometime soon.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Release Day Blitz: #Giveaway #Win @RivetedLit ZERO REPEAT FOREVER by Gabrielle Prendergast ~ Review